Monday, August 25, 2008

Like a Wrecking Ball

Ben's favorite new game:



Given Ben's new demolition skills (well, not so much new as improved), I couldn't resist this pair of pajamas. Although it's hard to see in this picture, his pajama top says "Demolition" and shows a picture of a wrecking ball.



Moments before this picture he was in tears due to the unjustness of being forced into those pajamas, but as always he perked up once the camera came out.

4 comments:

Madeline said...

Awww...I love hearing those baby giggles! Snd way to teach Ben at an early age how to be a slave to fashion. We need more men in this world who look as put together as Ben.

Anonymous said...

The blocks are all part of his "strategery" to take over the world.

-Pinky

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. We just cannot believe he is crawling around everywhere. He will be walking before you know it. Can't wait to see you guys again. I hope he is all done with the breathing treatments and back to his healthly and happy self.

Love you guys,
Teresa, Syd and Meg

Anonymous said...

What a fashion statement! He is so cute! Grammy