The story of our lives as Ben and Lilah Brady take on the world.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Bah Bah Bah
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh My God! That is the cutest thing ever. The girls were in the other room playing and when they heard this they came running. We watched it 3 or 4 times. He is adorable. Give him a big kiss from us.
Too cute! I swear there was a commercial not too long ago with this same premise of "Bah Bah Bah". There is no comparison though...Brady does a much better job!
I have listened to this at least 10 times and Harold has listened to it twice. It is hard to believe that he is already doing this!! He is nothing less than wonderful!
5 comments:
Oh My God! That is the cutest thing ever. The girls were in the other room playing and when they heard this they came running. We watched it 3 or 4 times. He is adorable. Give him a big kiss from us.
Love you
Teresa, Sydney, and Meg
Too cute! I swear there was a commercial not too long ago with this same premise of "Bah Bah Bah". There is no comparison though...Brady does a much better job!
He's going to be talking in no time! This was so cute--thanks for sharing! :)
I have listened to this at least 10 times and Harold has listened to it twice. It is hard to believe that he is already doing this!! He is nothing less than wonderful!
Love,
Grammy
I assume he is asking for more "hand sandwich", please.
Harold
Post a Comment