Friday, October 29, 2010

Hiatus Interrupted

So it's been a while since the last blog update. I've been pretty busy working on other projects. Namely this one:


That's right, it's my uterus! With a baby inside!

I am due in early May, or later May if this little pumpkin is like the last one. We are all very excited, especially Ben, but I am somewhat trepidatious about living through the newborn days again. I had a realllly hard time adjusting the first go round so hopefully this time I will at least know what to expect and know that it truly is a relatively short amount of time despite the eternity it might feel like.

In other news, Ben is as cute as ever. We had a fun-filled summer and fall. He makes us laugh everyday. His latest Benism is saying, very slowly and deliberately, "I'm not sure about that" anytime we ask him if he wants to do something he really doesn't want to do.

I hope to write a Halloween-focused post soon, but in the mean time here is a preview:

6 comments:

Madeline said...

Congrats!!!!!

Jen E. said...

Oh my gosh!! yeah!!!!! So so happy for you and your family! :)

andrea said...

Congratulations! What a great ultrasound picture! Hope you are feeling good :)

Amy said...

Congratulations, Susan!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Such wonderful news -- and so far (knocking wood) the second one is an easier go-around. :) Happy to see you back on the blog, although I know it's tough to find time to keep it up. Yay!

Eliza said...

YAY, Susan! Congrats! Ben is going to be a great big brother! Hope you are feeling good. I totally understand your feelings about the newborn days! While many people think that is the best time, I would not mind if babies came out at 6 months of age! :-) Let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you! Ben is so cute and I love the outfit! Happy Halloween!
Love,
Grammy