Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shameless Request

So I haven't been updating the blog as often as I used to. Mostly this is because my job sucks and it controls my life. All my remaining energy goes to playing with Ben which leaves very little time for writing about Ben. It is definitely something I want to keep doing but I could use some extra motivation. Knowing that people read this blog would be a big help. If you could become a follower or leave comments, I would appreciate it. And thanks to all of you who have been reading and commenting all along!

11 comments:

Jen E. said...

I understand how hard it is to find the time to post. I'm a follower and I love reading about the new antics of Ben, so I hope you will continue :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you know I love to read about Ben and you do such a great job! I totally understand that it is time consuming but I look forward to every new entry! I am just so happy when there is a new post. When there isn't, I just reread the old ones! This Grammy never grows tired of reading about her grandson!

andrea said...

I also read you and think you should continue!

Amy said...

I love reading about Ben and what you guys are up to! I have your blog on my RSS feed so it shows when a new post pops up! Sorry work hasn't been so great lately. :( My blogging motivation (which is not consistent, either) is that I haven't even started a baby book for Sam, so I'm just hoping that I can piece some things together retrospectively someday!

Madeline said...

Hey Susan! Love hearing about Ben :) I am lagging behind on the blogging so I understand where you are coming from.

Callie Grimes said...

Hi Susan,

I read the blog all the time and love learning about Ben's progress! I do understand the time and motivaton factor though. I recently stopped my traditional blog for Ella and set up a site on shutterfly. I can add a journal entry on the site if I have time, but sometimes I just add lots of pictures. Send me your email at timcallieg@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to the site. Anyway, I am horrible at keeping in touch, but I do love hearing how things are going with you!

Take care,
Callie

Anonymous said...

Since we haven't met Ben yet but hear about him from Grandparents and others, the postings give us a peek at him and a little about the 2 of you. The New Year's Eve hockey friends

Eliza said...

Susan--please keep the blog going! I check it regularly and love reading about what Ben is up to. I know it is hard to balance everything, especially when work is sucking you dry, but even a short post and a picture of the cutie here and there would be great! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

The girls and I love the blog. We check it at least once a week. Please don't stop. This is our way of keeping track of all the special things happening with you and Ben. Love You! Teresa and the girls.

Tracie said...

Love the blog! Keep it up!

Tracie

Jessica at six eighty eight said...

Hey Susan!
DEFINITELY keep the blog going. Selfishly I love seeing how Ben is growing ever so quickly (since we don't get to see him in the office - clearing throat. Heck we don't get to see YOU in the office). If nothing else (and BELIEVE ME I know how much keeping a blog up is) do if for Ben - he'll love looking back at all of your entries.

Miss you!