It started innocently enough. I heard the Ting Tings "That's Not My Name" a couple of times and thought that it was fun and would be a good song to dance to in the kitchen. We are avid kitchen-dancers in this house and I am always on the lookout for good kitchen-dancing songs.
Little did I know where this was headed. We listened to it a few times and then Ben became obsessed. It may have been because of my awesome dance moves, I don't know, but eventually it was the only song Ben would let us (i.e., me and him) listen to. Harold, for some reason, is allowed to play a variety of songs and genres, but as soon as my phone is hooked up to the speakers Ben asks for this song through a variety of verbal and non-verbal mechanisms. And there's no getting away with listening to it just once or twice. When I play this song I'd better be ready to listen to it at least 3 or 4 times before the iphone has to take a "nap."
The timing of the sneeze in this video couldn't have been better.
PS - please ignore all the shoes on the kitchen floor.
4 comments:
That boy has some moves! How can those little feet move so fast?
First off, Ben has good taste! Great song. And, we are avid kitchen/house dancers too.
Love how the sneeze was almost right before the song started, almost on "cue"!
p.s you may want to consider signing up for Irish dancing, those feet MOVE!!
How cute. The girls love it. Sydney said he has good taste in music and can dance. He has to be her cousin.
Too funny! He's got happy feet! :)
Post a Comment