On Saturday my friend Bekki and I met for a playdate at a park in Durham. Ben and Beckett are only 4 months apart in age and they are almost at the age where they can actually play together versus just play around each other.
They are clearly some of the cutest kids who have ever lived. I'm not usually given to superlatives except of course when it relates to my kid or my friends' kids. And seriously, how cute are these two little guys?
And this is quite possibly the best baby dance ever invented. I need to add music to this video. Full credit for this goes to Derek, Bekki's husband.
These poor kids. Oh how they're going to use this all against us someday.
6 comments:
it doesn't get any cuter!!
Those are two adorable kids! Great moves too:)
Too cute! Maybe they will grow up to be great friends!
Love,
Grammy
Super cute! I love little kid friends -- and it will be so fun to look at those pics when they're older. :)
Very cute little dudes! Def. add music to the video--that would be awesome!
that is so cute and funny! those boys are going to be starting a new toddler dance craze :)
Post a Comment