Sunday, November 16, 2008

Walk this Way

We've got a little toddler on our hands!

Ben has been taking short steps punctuated by long periods of crawling for a couple of weeks now. But this past weekend we decided he officially crossed over the "walker" threshold, as he gained the confidence to take more and more steps before resorting to crawling (or taking a nose dive).

My lower back is very excited about this development.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ben! I can't believe he is walking. Give him a big kiss for us. See you guys soon.

Love you,
Teresa, Sydney and Megan

Eliza said...

Hooray for Ben!!! He and Livia are in sync!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe he is already walking! It seems he was just a tiny baby a short time ago! Give him a hug from Grammy.

Love,
Cindy

Jen E. said...

ha,ha! That video was too cute. I love new little walkers. And I laughed at the lower back comment too, I had (almost) forgotten how sore my lower back was when Alison was doing that 'bend down and hold my hands while i walk' phase. ouch.
p.s. I am missing NC, cool temps, and snow :)