We hung out with my family before going to the shower. Ben, of course, had a great time. His favorite place to be is in the center of a crowd of adoring onlookers.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Fall
Last weekend Ben and I took a trip to High Point so that I could attend a baby shower for an old friend. I'd like to take this opportunity to make a shout out to Chris - congratulations and I am looking forward to reading your baby blog!
We hung out with my family before going to the shower. Ben, of course, had a great time. His favorite place to be is in the center of a crowd of adoring onlookers.
He also really enjoyed watching the leaves fall (not to mention trying to eat them).
In keeping with the Davis family tradition, we sat Ben in a pile of leaves for his first official fall photo op.
He felt a little better about it once he realized he could still sit upright.
Ben's Halloween costume arrived last week. It is super cute, but I am not sure if he'll be willing to wear it. I've been trying to incorporate short acclimation periods for the head piece, but they haven't worked out very well so far. I'm sure you are all dying to know what he's going to be, but you'll have to wait for Halloween!
We hung out with my family before going to the shower. Ben, of course, had a great time. His favorite place to be is in the center of a crowd of adoring onlookers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How I miss the NC fall....glad to see Ben shares my love of the leaves :) (I'm sure he might not appreciate them that much when he is made to rake them..haha)
HE IS ADORABLE. MAYBE THE 3RD CUTEST BABY PICTURE IN THE LEAVES (OF COURSE MY TWO COME FIRST). CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.
LOVE YOU
TERESA, SYDNEY, AND MEG
Post a Comment