Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Four Months

Ben is four months old today. Here are his current stats:
Weight - 16 pounds, 7 ounces (78th percentile)
Length - 25 inches, (52nd percentile)
Head Circumference - 42 centimeters (68th percentile)
His body has now caught up to the size of his head, so he's not such a little bobblehead anymore.
Here are some recent pics (like it's been a while).
Not so happy in his first hoodie.
Hanging out in the sunshine.

And here's his four month birthday photo. With all the Carolina blue in this picture you'd think I was a UNC grad. I'll try to incorporate some more Duke blue in the next round of photos.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Hey Susan! Saw your comments on Amy's blog and thought I'd say hi and a (late) CONGRATS on Ben! He is absolutely adorable. Honestly, am I only the only one for the original bookclub without a baby :)I am learning the ropes from you girls!