Sunday, March 2, 2008

Family Visit

Last weekend Ben and I went to High Point to visit my family. In addition to the usual suspects (Nana, Papa, my sister Teresa and her daughters Sydney and Megan) we had special guests visiting from New Hampshire: my sister Lisa and her 5 kids Melissa, Colton, Laura, Jared, and Destiny.

Here's Ben with his adoring fan club: Megan, Laura, Aunt Teresa, Colton, Destiny, and Sydney.


Papa and Ben planning their first fishing trip.
Nana and Papa with their 8 (9 counting Mortimer, and he definitely counts) grandchildren: Colton, Melissa, Ben, Laura, Sydney, Mortimer, Jared, Destiny and Megan.

A family of readers. Note this photo did not even have to be staged. I like to think it's due to my positive influence in their formative years.

Soon-to-be-21 Melissa. Happy early birthday Mel!

Megan at her basketball game. She is quite the star player.

Ben and I had a great time. He is looking forward to getting to know his cousins even better as he grows up. They are all quite a bit older than he is, but that just means they will be better able to spoil him. Just kidding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm sure we can spoil him some. I mean we already have a fan club for him!! He is the most adorable baby in the world of course. Well we all had fun and can't wait to see you again!!!

Destiny said...

Its been do long since then